What's it about someone that makes them a good Realtor?
Ever wonder what the advantages are to having a realtor? What can they do for you besides find you a house? Some points below will give you a broader view of the numerous advantages to working with a reputable, experienced realtor:
- Go over your home requirements, wants, needs and desired locations
- Provide information on all homes available in the areas of your choice.
- Find all properties that meet your needs.
- Be your source for answering questions.
- Show you the areas you select while also locating schools, businesses, shopping areas and recreational facilities.
- Help you in negotiating the purchase of the house.
- Prepare the purchase contract and necessary addenda according to your instructions.
- Prepare a complete estimate of settlement costs for a home you wish to make an offer on.
- Introduce you to several financial lenders and help you obtain the best terms for the purchase of your home.
- Submit all offers and counteroffers promptly.
- Coordinate inspections and walk-throughs of a desired home.
- Promptly communicate the status of your transaction while in escrow.
- Congratulate you on a successful transaction.
So you can see how a good real estate agent can make life so much easier when you're searching for just the right home. Especially for first time home buyers. They will also communicate with the listing agent for any necessary communication with the sellers, recommend home warranty companies, help you gather information, and much, much more. With rates so low, now is the time to buy so contact Distinctive Homes Hawaii today and get a reputable, experienced real estate agent to help you find just the right home for you with everything you want and need at just the right price!
Michelle Trimmell, RA, MBA